8/18/11

Meta-Post.1: an entry about entries

Does the world need another blog? Certainly not.
Does information lie in short supply? No.

Yet with the waves rushing past me from all sides, I have to let a bit go, for fear of getting swept away myself. So here's that. My hope to keep my feet moored and offer something to the proverbial sea.

The tide is rising and the boats are few, and here are more drops added to the Great Bucket. 
But on the other hand, if Google has 2 million searches per minute then this paltry addition can be no more than tossing ice cubes in the ocean.

Maybe the techno-Kantians out there can still find fault in this, but then again . . . 
They'll ask me, "Well, what if everyone else does the same?"
To which I'll reply, "Then I'd be crazy not to."

And the fact is, everyone else is doing the same.
Onto the bandwagon I've hopped.

Giddy-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment